The Online Payments feature allows you to link one or more bank accounts to Shareworks. Use this to fund payments when exercising and holding your stock options. Please note, the options available may differ based on your company set-up.
How to Exercise Using Your Cash Holdings Account
Shareworks allows you to submit and pay for an exercise directly through the platform. To pay for your exercise, you will need to submit an exercise request and send in your funds via ACH or Wire. Please note, this may differ based on your company set-up.
- Sign in to your Shareworks account
- Click the Exercise button beside the vested grant you would like to exercise. You may also have a tile on your dashboard prompting you to fund your account. If the tile appears, click Fund Account to start the workflow.
- The Exercise Parameters box will pop up, select Exercise options and hold the shares, then pay from cash holdings
- Add the number of shares you would like to exercise in the Exercise Quantity box and click Continue
- If you do not have funds in your Shareworks account, there will be a prompt for you to add funds
- Click Add Funds Now. Note: It may take up to five days to arrive in your account. View the progress of the funds or cancel the request for funds by clicking Manage Deposits on your Profile.
- Complete the exercise by following the prompts in Shareworks, including accepting any required agreements
- Click Send Exercise Request to submit the transaction
Once your exercise has been submitted, you will see a tile in the Dashboard page of your Shareworks account. ACH funds can take up to 5 business days to settle. While the funds are in the process of settling, you can go in and cancel or modify your exercise. Once the funds settle, the exercise is automatically completed.
CRC 4717133 (05/22)