Click on the Portfolio tab. On the Share Purchase and Holdings tab, locate the required stock option purchase plan. If your plan permits in-service withdrawals, on the right you will see the word Withdraw or Transact beside the plan details. Click the link to begin the online withdrawal process.
If you have had a grant vest that contains Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) you can sell or withdraw them directly from Shareworks. You can also sell any shares you have in your savings plan.
You will see the net proceeds in your account within two to five business days, depending on the delivery method.
Follow the Shareworks 5-Step Withdrawal Process described below.
Step 1 – Select the type of transaction.
- In the Transaction Typebox, select Real Time Withdrawal to sell shares or Shares Withdrawal to transfer shares to a brokerage account. (If your plan permits and applicable, select Bulk Withdrawal.)
Step 2 - Select how many shares you wish to withdraw.
- Specify the number of shares you wish to withdraw. The number of shares you are allowed to withdraw will depend on your plan.
Step 3 - Specify the market or limit order for the sale.
- Shares can be sold immediately at current market rates or at a limit price that can be set for up to 30 days.
Step 4 - Choose the delivery method to receive your proceeds or shares.
- Choices include (the available choices will depend on the plan):
- Proceeds from Sale ‒ EFT to a bank account, wire transfer to bank account, or check by mail.
- Share Transfer ‒ electronic transfer to broker, or mail a share certificate to participant or broker.
Step 5 - Verify withdrawal details and complete the withdrawal.
- Your withdrawal is summarized and displayed on the screen. Enter your transaction password and click the online disclaimer box to Submit your online withdrawal. You will receive a confirmation of your withdrawal and a reference number for your records. The withdrawal will be displayed in the Transaction History section of your account.