If you are a participant:
- Log into Shareworks as a participant.
- Go to the Documents
- Go to the Account Documents section, where W-9/W-8BEN certification is visible and available for download.
- Clicking on the file link will download the PDF file.
You can also view your certification history:
- Log in as a participant, then click on View Profile under your name drop-down.
- Click on the Certification History
- You can now see your certification history.
If you are a Company Admin:
- Log in as a CC.
- Search for a participant in the Employees tab (CC).
- Click on the View as (participant’s name) button and select your preferred language, which will take you to the Participant Experience view.
- Go to the Account Documents section, where the participant’s W-9/W-8BEN certification is visible and available for download.
If you are having troubles accessing your W-8BEN or W-9 certification, contact your corporate administrator to ensure the following settings are enabled:
- Login Requirements: 'Mandatory W8 / W9' included.
- Platform Settings: 'Enable Exstream Document Generation’ and ‘Enable C2MR for OnDemand’ set to ‘True’.