Public company version can be found here: How do I navigate my account in Shareworks (Public Companies)
Upon logging in, you will see your Dashboard.
From your Dashboard, you can:
- Understand the breakdown of the total, vested and unvested value of the equity you hold in Shareworks.
- Perform any outstanding tasks that require action by you to manage your equity in Shareworks.
- View details on both past and future events related to your equity.
The Dashboard also allows you to access your Portfolio, Activity, Documents, messages, and profile tabs.
From the Portfolio tab you now have a consolidated view of your Stock Options and Awards and Securities where you can:
- Access details on your stock certificates.
- Exercise your stock options.
- Review the details of your options and/or restricted stock awards.
From the Activity tab, you can:
- View a full detailed history of any transaction activity that has occurred within your account
- Generate a PDF account statement for any timeframe
- Run customized reports your company has created (this is company dependent and may not appear for you)
From the Documents tab, you can:
- Access any documents relevant to your account.
- Retrieve any tax documents issued based on your account activity.
From the Messages tab, you can:
- Review informational messages about activity within your account, tax documents that have been uploaded, etc..
- Delete any message you no longer want to see.
To access your Profile in Shareworks, navigate to your name in the top right-hand corner and select Profile.
From the Profile tab, you can:
- View and change any of your personal profile’s information, such as your mailing address and contact information.
- Manage/create a custom username.
- Update your Security Questions.
- Manage your banking details (if applicable).