If you work for a private company, see How do I navigate my account in Shareworks (Private Companies)
Upon logging in, you will see your Dashboard.
From your Dashboard, you can:
- Understand the breakdown of the total, available, unavailable, and potential value of the equity you hold in Shareworks.
- Perform any outstanding tasks that require action by you to manage your equity in Shareworks.
- View details on both past and future events related to your equity.
The Dashboard also allows you to access your Portfolio, Activity, Documents, messages, and profile tabs.
From the Portfolio tab you now have a consolidated view of your Share Purchase and Holdings and Stock Options and Awards where you can:
- Manage your enrolment and contributions to any share purchase plans available to you.
- View detailed information about your equity within Shareworks.
- Perform withdrawals, transfers, and exercises as well as elect release methods.
From the Activity tab, you can:
- View a full detailed history of any transaction activity that has occurred within your account.
- Generate a PDF account statement for any timeframe.
- Run customized reports your company has created (This is company dependent and may not appear for you).
From the Documents tab, you can:
- Review informational messages about new grants, blackout periods, tax slips being uploaded etc
- Retrieve any tax slips issued due to your account activity
From the Messages tab, you can:
- Review informational messages about new grants, blackout periods, tax slips being uploaded etc..
- Delete any message you no longer want to see.
To access your Profile in Shareworks, navigate to your name in the top right-hand corner and select Profile.
From the Profile tab, you can:
- View and change any of your personal profile’s information such as your address.
- Manage your bank and brokerage account details.
- Update your account login information.
- Manage your banking details (if applicable).