On the Share Purchase and Holdings tab, locate the required stock option purchase plan. If your plan permits in-service withdrawals, on the right you will see the word Withdraw or Transact beside the plan details. Click the link to begin the online withdrawal process.
Follow Solium's 5-Step Withdrawal Process described below.
Step 1 – Select the type of transaction.
- In the Transaction Type box, select Real Time Withdrawal to sell shares or Shares Withdrawal to transfer shares to a brokerage account. (If your plan permits and applicable, select Bulk Withdrawal.)
Step 2 - Select how many shares you wish to withdraw.
- Specify the number of shares you wish to withdraw. The number of shares you are allowed to withdraw will depend on your plan.
Step 3 - Specify the market or limit order for the sale.
- Shares can be sold immediately at current market rates, or at a limit price that can be set for up to 30 days.
Step 4 - Choose the delivery method to receive your proceeds or shares.
- Choices include (the available choices will depend on the plan):
- Proceeds from Sale ‒ EFT to a bank account, wire transfer to bank account, or cheque by mail.
- Share Transfer ‒ electronic transfer to broker, or mail a share certificate to participant or broker.
Step 5 - Verify withdrawal details and complete the withdrawal.
- Your withdrawal is summarized and displayed on the screen. Enter your transaction password and click the online disclaimer box to Submit your online withdrawal. You will receive a confirmation of your withdrawal and a reference number for your records. The withdrawal will be displayed in the Transaction History section of your account.