Keeping your banking information up to date is important to ensure that your funds are delivered
accurately. If you are exercising your stock options, your company may require you to prefund
your account. See the ‘Managing Deposits’ tab after logging into Shareworks for more details.
To Update Your Banking Information
- Sign in to your Shareworks account
- Click your name on the top right
- Click View Profile
- Under the Financial Institution Information section, select Manage Banking Information
- Click Edit Banking Information
- Make your desired edits
- Shareworks will need to verify that the edits are requested by you. To do that, select how you would like to receive the verification code.
- Enter the verification code once you receive it, and click Save
NOTE: You will need to have an email, cell phone number, or landline number on file that is provided by your company to make any changes to your banking information. If your account does not have this, please contact your company administrator to get this information added.