Single-sign-on (SSO) is coming very soon! For employees that use this feature, the functionality will be supported in Shareworks in early 2018.
If your company uses single-sign-on to access Shareworks, you can still use the application using your current Shareworks password. If you have forgotten your Shareworks password, use the following steps to reset it:
- Make a note of your account number:
- From your web browser, log in to your Shareworks account through SSO.
- Navigate to My Profile.
- Click Personal Profile and you will see your account number.
- Go to https://shareworks.solium.com and use the Forgot your password? link to change your password.
- Use your account number and new password to sign in to the application.
This will not affect your ability to sign in to Shareworks using SSO.
NOTE: Fingerprint authentication makes signing into the application even easier. For iPhone users, under the Options tab toggle Touch ID. For Android users, under the Options tab toggle Use Fingerprint.