Visit https://shareworks.com/activate and choose one of the following three methods:
Company Email Address
- Enter your company email address. Complete the captcha section.
- Once completed, we will send you a link to activate your account. The email message will contain some specific information you will need to have handy in order to complete the activation process.
- The email should be received into your inbox within 30 minutes.
- Click the link to access a verification page. Enter the required identifying information.
- Once your identity has been verified, create a login ID and password, as well as a username.
- If you choose not to create a username, you will be provided with an account number as your username. Immediate access to your account is provided.
Account Activation Code
- Enter the activation code provided to you by your company.
- You may also contact the Participant Services Group by phone to have an activation code provided to you.
- Complete the captcha section.
- On the verification page, enter the required identifying information.
- Once your identity has been verified, create your login ID and transaction password, as well as a username. If you choose not to create a username, you will be provided with an account number as your username. Immediate access to your account is provided.
- If you misplace or lose your activation code, please try the company email activation method described above, or call our Participant Experience Group for assistance.
Company ID and Password
- Enter the Company ID and password provided to you in the letter received from Shareworks or by our Participant Services Group over the telephone. If you have misplaced the letter, please contact our the Participant Services Group to obtain the required information.
- Complete the short activation form requesting basic contact information and optional banking information.
- Review and complete the Participant Account Agreement.
- Once your activation is completed, a confirmation screen will appear. Note the confirmation number for your reference. Once the activation form is reconciled with the information provided by your company, Shareworks will send your account number and temporary passwords (one to log in and one to transact) to you in separate letters by regular post. If you don’t want to wait for these letters to arrive to access your account, contact the Participant Experience Group.